1st Line IT PC Support Helpdesk technician required for a leading Cloud Managed Service Provider to provide 1st line desktop and server admin support for a major Global Client for a fixed term of 6 months with a view to extending based on the client’s need.
You will be providing telephone support to customers by answering calls and raising tickets the system and the deal with the escalations to senior engineering team.
At the moment the role is working from home. From January 2022 (depending on the Covid situation) the client will be returning to the office with a hybrid working solution. So, part time in the office and at home.
1. Highly motivated and focused team player
2. Demonstrate an understanding of technical ability proficient with d. MS Office (1st and 2nd line) At least 12-18 months commercial IT Support experience in a. MS Server and Desktops. Support of email systems for client (Exchange, Outlook) and Networking Admin skills.
3. Proven experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows 8 and Windows 10
4. Experience with supporting users on remote desktop services.
5. Experience of providing remote user support on the telephone and on external client sites
6. Experience with administrative tasks associated with Active Directory services.
7. Experience of troubleshooting Office Suite 2013 to 2019 .
8. Experience with Office 365 and Exchange online.
Apply now for a full job spec and
Contact Paul Lake on 0207 041 6989 or Email your CV HERE