Live Event Project Manager
An opportunity for an experienced and talented Project Manager to join a leading live event lighting provider.
Working with the industry’s leading Lighting designers and Production Managers the purpose of this role is to lead and deliver client expectations on time and within budget.
You will have a solid track record in delivering high spec live events.
Demonstrate your ability to develop and maintain a variety of relationships whilst focussing on each project’s technical challenges and deliverables.
If you are seeking a challenge, have a can-do mentality and can remain calm and pragmatic under pressure, then this could be an exciting career move for you.
You have experience in,
- Managing a growing portfolio of clients as the primary contact and relationship manager.
- Managing each project from initial enquiry, costing, through translation of the concept including any bespoke fabrication requirements, through fulfilment to continued support throughout the event.
- Managing projects within an agreed budget, proposing innovative solutions to fit with budget requirements where necessary.
- Pulling together the best freelance crew team and working closely with the designated Crew Chief to ensure the smoothest possible production.
- Support the continued development of the project office team by sharing knowledge and insight and regular constructive feedback.
- Demonstrating a knowledge of industry trends
Live events and music industry knowledge
Equipment knowledge and the ability to translate a plot are essential parts of the role. However, given the broad range of equipment it is anticipated that there could be knowledge gaps and relevant training will be provided