UK Home Based, IT Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading Customer Services organisation who provide service for some of the Top UK based companies.
You can be located remotely from your own home office anywhere in the UK and will report to the Technical Director where you will be a fundamental part of the team managing company’s multi-vendor blend of IT infrastructure, with a specific focus on telephony.
As a Skilled IT Infrastructure engineer you will have skills and experience in: Design, deployment and support of contact centre platforms, session border controllers and and associated telephony systems and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Architecture in high availability contact centre / VoIP environments along with knowledge and experience of IT Security working to ISO27001 standards.
Knowledge of the following
· Enghouse CCSP Contact Centre platform
· Sonus session border controller platform
· MCSE, CCNP and/or CCVP Voice
· SIP Gateways and Trunking
· Windows Server 2008 /2012
· Active Directory
· Group Policies and their application for Security best practice
· Virtualisation Technologies (ESXi)
· SAN / NAS Storage Technologies
· MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012
· Microsoft Exchange 2010/ 2013
Apply now for a full job spec and further details
Contact Paul Lake on 0207 041 6989 or Email your CV HERE