Commercial Insurance Broker
£25,000 - £30,000 p.a. DOE
- An experienced Commercial Insurance broker required in Warrington Cheshire for a network of insurance brokers that cover the whole of the England.
- Do you possess exceptional communication skills and pride yourself on your ability to effectively manage new and existing business relationships?
A passionate established and ethical insurance brokerage business with bases all over the UK. They are now seeking dynamic and energetic Commercial Insurance Broker to join their driven Warrington team and provide a collaborative approach to achieve success.
Role & Responsibilities of the Commercial Insurance Broker:
- Servicing accounts for both the new business and renewal process
- Managing inbound communications from clients and insurers, via telephone and email
- Working alongside colleagues to maintain and pro actively manage relationships
- Prepare renewals, new business, mid-term amendments and client information presentations
- Negotiating premiums, adjustments, and terms with insurers
- Respond to client queries and updating information accurately on the database
- Managing a busy portfolio of clients, tailoring a bespoke service
- Sending requested information and documents to clients and insurers
- Assist less experienced colleagues when required
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Worked within a broker for at least two years dealing with commercial insurance products
- Broad product knowledge range with good existing relationships with insurers
- Risk aware in handling customer information
- Good customer service focus with the ability to build a good rapport
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Takes initiative when assisting team members
- Strong negotiation skills
Apply now for more information position must be filled ASAP.