2nd line Support Analyst required for a leading Microsoft Gold Solutions Partner that provides managed IT support services and solutions across the UK.
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals responding to helpdesk tickets via email, phone or face-to-face. Good customer service/ communication skills are imperative.
You will receive training on the services and products used but will be expected to apply troubleshooting skills to effectively resolve the issues presented to you.
- To provide 2nd line (helpdesk) technical support
- To provide technical support, answering support issues either via phone, email, or in person
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- Backup Tape management and ownership
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Troubleshooting helpdesk tickets
- Occasional Saturday work during term time
- Supporting and maintaining infrastructures and networks to ensure maximum service ability
- Ensure classes are able to make use of IT Equipment including carrying out maintenance of systems
- User management (AD, Group Policy)
- Systems monitoring
- Setting up and configuring Desktops and Laptops as required
- Switch configuration and troubleshooting
- Wireless Controller administration and WAP configuration
- Web / email filtering monitoring and reporting
Contact Paul Lake on 0207 041 6989 or Email your CV HERE